Home » article » ecogra payout reports for some of our top australian gambling sites

eCOGRA Payout Reports for Some of our Top Australian Gambling Sites

Publishing: December 30, 2015

We recently obtained the latest eCOGRA payout reports for all of our top-rated Microgaming casinos and we can start by taking a look at the Return To Plater percentage (RTP %) payout rates for various game categories. All of this information was calculated by an internationally accredited online casino testing agency called eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). This non-profit organisation is based in London, England, and it has been monitoring online casinos and keeping players safe since 2002.

For All Games at Spin Palace Casino, the RTP % in October 2015 came to 96.09%, meaning that the remaining 3.91% of all wagers placed on All Games was kept as profit and that the 96.09% was paid back in winnings to the players. Therefore is players spent a total of AU$1,000,000, they would have received AU$9,609,000.00 back in winnings and the AU$39,100 would be kept as profit by the casino.

For the Pokies (Slot Games), it came to 95.72%. For Table Games it came to 98.02% and for Poker Games it came to 98.89%. As a new player you can claim up to AU$1,000 when signing up to Spin Palace Casino. Let’s now look at the payout info for Platinum Play Casino. For All Games the RTP % came to 97.26%. For Pokies it came to 97.25%. For Table Games it came to 96.50% and for Poker Games it came to a whopping 100.69%.

This casino is currently offering each new player a 1500 FREE BETS promotion AND also a 100% matching deposit bonus worth up to AU$100. This can be claimed when you make your first ever deposit and the minimum deposit required to claim this generous sign up bonus is AU$20.

For All Games at Jackpot City Casino, the RTP % came to 95.82%. For Pokies it came to 95.59%. For Table Games it came to 97.90% and for Poker Games it came to 95.65%. Each new player can claim up to AU$1,600 from the welcome bonus at this casino. On your first four deposits you can claim a 100% match bonus worth up to AU$400.

Over at Ruby Fortune Casino, the RTP % for All Games came to 97.12%. For Pokies it came to 96.94%. For Table Games it came to 98.21% and for Poker Games it came to 96.70%. You can claim up to AU$750 when signing up to this casino and this can be claimed over your first three deposits. Head over to any of these top Australian gambling sites today and enjoy playing on over 700 exciting online casino games either in the real money mode or in the free play mode.